The second student whose work I found was worthy of an A grade was Kanwal Palla. Her personal hypertext was well-organized, a fairly basic outline that was taught in class, but I found that she went beyond the requirements. The use of special fonts adds something unique, and sets her hypertext apart. I also liked the way that she formatted some of her pages. I could see improvement, especially, from her first hypertext to her reading response hypertext. The second project was clean and clear, with the use of topics to organize her work, demonstrating her analysis. The use of pictures and videos were visually appealing, as well as the creative fonts. I like the overall format, it was interesting and not the least bit boring.
The third student whose work I found worthy of an A was Jamie Coakley. Her first hypertext is very creative and thoughtful. I can tell that she put a lot of time and effort into this project. Each of the links is written in a fun font, with “button” type things for the links. The creativity is so powerful in this project, and it’s also very informative. Her personal hypertext has great information about
These three students demonstrated A-effort. It is obvious from their final projects that they dedicated time, effort, creativity, and analytical thought in order to produce clear and easily understandable projects. In looking at their work, I saw things I would like to use for my next project (including more use of different fonts, the idea that sometimes “less is more” in terms of layout, and overall format choices).
No comments:
Post a Comment