Nicolas Feigenbaum's hypertext really stood out to me because of its professional looking layout and the consistency throughout all of his projects. The home page and all of the project hypertexts have the same format. Within the response hypertext, the writing stays in the same format, but there is a different picture for each topic. Although there are only three main colors used, it's not a boring page. This hypertext is very easy to read and navigate.
I really like the organization of Kanwal Palla's hypertext. The categories at the top divide up the material very well. I like the embedded pictures and texts on the pages; you can see what she's talking about right next to her writing. I think she uses the links well: both internally and to external sites.
I love the colors on Kate Bradley's webpage. She uses bright colors, but they're not overwhelming and it's still very easy to read the text. I like that she has short summaries all on one page, and then a "read more" button so see more about the topics you're interested in.
Reviewing my classmates' hypertexts will help me for the next two projects. I've seen how creative you can be, and the different elements you can use on a website. Seeing how other people organized their writing and spread out the material helped me; it was one of my biggest problems for this assignment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment