Justine Schiele
I quite liked this essay, mostly because of the design elements. I thought the main font used was interesting and unique, and the color scheme was very effective. I also liked the way images were integrated into the page, as sometimes it can be difficult to figure out how to work with static graphics like JPEGs. This author did a very nice job.
Michael Kent
I really liked the way this author incorporated links into his writing. He connected all the different pages together in a really interesting way, without relying on the navigation bar.
Tara Manny
I also liked the way this author used links. They were well used, and didn't look like they were added to fill a requirement. They made the essay something like a web of information. Another thing I liked was her color scheme and use of buttons, because those can be very difficult to work effectively.
Overall, I think that everyone did a really good job, and good examples can be made out of everyone's work. Personally, I'd like to mirror the way some of my classmates managed to include links, because my own essay was much too dependent on the list navigation and header to be a real "hyperessay".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment