Monday, February 1, 2010

Hi

1 comment:

  1. Hey y'all!

    Well, I've skimmed through everyone's webpages, and I just have to say they are all fabulous! I think I most enjoyed reading and hypertexting through Collen Sinsky, Adam Ringler, Sean Lee, and Alycia Rose's sites. There are different reasons for each, and here is what I think:

    Collen Sinsky - I really liked her pictures and the different ways in which she tied her written passages to her image. It was awesome!

    Adam Ringler - Adam is just an artist, hands down. I thought his webpage was not only visually appealing and easy to navigate through, but I also really enjoyed reading what he had to say. He has an interesting way of putting words next to each other that I never would have thought to, but it works!

    Sean Lee - Visually unique (can you tell I'm a visual person by now?) and very cool photos! I also thought your reflections on Jenkins was interesting. I'd never thought of some of his points that way, even though it makes perfect sense to!

    Alycia Rose - Oh my gosh, color scheming genius in the making right here everybody. How do you do it? It all fits together so well! I liked your pictures too, I found them to be a stretch in relation to the topics but creative visual reminders of things that are related to the topic at hand. The one of the two little kids and the cookie jar was my favorite! Also, really cool organization of your writing, with the side column of divided topics and all. Very spiffy!

    ReplyDelete